Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't access admin mode - CRITICAL - help needed fast  (Read 4533 times)

pixgirl

• Coppermine newbie
Can't access admin mode - CRITICAL - help needed fast
« on: November 01, 2005, 02:50:02 pm »

I am having trouble logging in to admin mode to review users and approve uploads.  This is actually critical in nature -- I am administering a site that has legal ramifications and a person has posted an image that may be related to a crime!  Stupid me can't access the %$^% information... I can't figure out what the issue is!

I can log in - it welcomes me as admin - but when I click admin mode - it tells me I am not authorized.  In setting this up - I didn't record the info for login so I am wondering if perhaps I have the password wrong - however - if that were the case it would not be welcoming me in as admin, right? 

I really need someone who is very very familiar with this system to help me -- quick!  I will share more details upon contact...

many thanks!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 04:41:40 pm by TranzNDance »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Can't access admin mode - CRITICAL - help needed fast
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 02:54:34 pm »

post a link to your site - this sounds like a cookie issue to me. Try using another browser and/or clearing your cache, this might solve the issue you have.

If you urgently need to edit the pic and you can't use coppermine's user interface, use a tool like phpMyAdmin that let's you directly access your database - go to coppermine's pictures table and set the field "approved" to "NO" for the offending image.

pixgirl

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Can't access admin mode - CRITICAL - help needed fast
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 03:17:45 pm »

That helped and got me where I needed to be -- thank you VERY much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.