Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: users not visible in cpm 1.4.1 when bridged with mambo  (Read 3808 times)

gf05856

• Coppermine newbie
users not visible in cpm 1.4.1 when bridged with mambo
« on: October 30, 2005, 10:59:40 pm »

Dear,

I have installed mambo 4.5.2 (installed under home/) and coppermine 1.4.1 beta (installed under home/gallery). I have used the build in bridge of coppermine to mambo to have a single sign on for the 2 applications. (Used the same database, mos_ & cpm_141 (default) do not know anymore ..)

Works fine to set up/register user id in mambo, when going to coppermine, i can see i am logged in, "my profile" shows mambo profile which is good. I can make private gallery etc... no problem.

When I login as admin in mambo, I go to coppermine, i can see admin menu etc... when I go to users I see nothing, its empty...

Brigde settings:

Bridge Wizard: enable/disable BBS integration
Your bridge settings
Forum URL:  http://www.mysite.com/home 
Relative path to your BBS's config file:  ../ 
Use post-based groups?:  0 
Enable integration/bridging with Mambo server
enable

Did I do someting wrong or is this a bug or is this because of the bridge, then it would be nice to see used space etc... in mambo as additional user field or to see it in coppermine...

Thanks for your assistance.
PS: When is the final release of 1.4.1 due?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 08:28:10 am by GauGau »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: users not visible in cpm 1.4.1 when bridged with mambo
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 11:14:21 pm »

Unless this is a bug report, there isn't any support for the beta.  When using the beta, always get the most recent version from the CVS.  Do that and try again.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

gf05856

• Coppermine newbie
Re: users not visible in cpm 1.4.1 when bridged with mambo
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 09:14:08 pm »

As per your request I have downloaded the latest CVS of today 3/11/05 18:00 (Brussels)(Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.2 (stable)).

Installed as above mentioned again with prefix cpg142 now (maybe change already default cookie name to cpg142 instead of cpg140).

First used the bridge manager to bridge it with SMF 1.1 RC1. Without any errors. But the situation is the same, newly created users (also admin on installation) are not seen anymore in the user manager of cpg after the bridging. Maybe this is the intention but it would be good to see the fields "Files    Space used    Space Quota" in SMF then or in cpg of course.

I disabled the bridge to (cpg - SMF) and created a new one from cpg to Mambo 4.5.2. Without any errors. Same here users are not visible in cpg user manager.

(I have to say that I use Mambo 4.5.2 that is being bridged with SMF 1.1 RC1 using MOS_SMF_BRIDGEv3[1].19a_SMF1.1b3)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.