Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $50 for some changes in coppermine  (Read 5687 times)

mealex

• Coppermine newbie
$50 for some changes in coppermine
« on: October 29, 2005, 04:45:35 pm »

Hi everyone. I have an adult site.
I have some few changes I would like to do with coppermine.
I am willing to pay $50. If you think you will need more pm me with your price.
( The links with username and password will be given to who pm me)
Some things are really easy but I am not a programmer myself to do it so I will leave to the professionals.
The list is as following:

1)   I would like to have a welcome page for members after logging to the site. In this page will have also favorites after the welcome message. (you code it I will design it)
2)   One page which is stories has different contents in 2 different languages. I would like to separate them in this page.
3)   Videos are not playing properly. The output video is cropped because it calculates the size of the video then adds the size of player. So if I have a 320*240 file it decrease to 320*200 cuz the height of player is 40px for example.
4)   In Albums we need Arabic name. We did the same thing for categories. You can go to code and copy it.
5)   Inside the thumbnails of an album (ex: http://www.arabsexcity.com/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=25 ) some pictures need to be vertically aligned.
6)   Admin buttons in displayimage page to be put under the box.
7)   The icons on the top in display page (return to thumbnail, arrows…) must have the same order in Arabic. So it has to be the same English and Arabic. WE don’t want it to flip. So make the Arabic 1 same like English. Only icons arrangement.
8)   We need 2px more larger fonts in Arabic for the following:
•   The largest Arabic collection…
•   Top menu (photo…)
•   Logout
•   The left panel (in Arabic it will be right) (the one that have favorites and important notice)

My email is mealexxx@gmail.com. Everyone is welcomed  ;)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 01:10:04 am by Nibbler »

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: $50 for some changes in coppermine
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 01:05:16 am »

job finished
Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.

mealex

• Coppermine newbie
Re: $50 for some changes in coppermine
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 06:50:59 pm »

Aj (xplicit) have done a great job and helped with these numbers of issues that i had. I thank him alot and i recommned him to the hisghest levels. And again thanks xplicit that you made it happen. I really dont know what i could done without you. Cheers everybody
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.