Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine Installation Service needed  (Read 3959 times)

Calibrated

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine Installation Service needed
« on: October 23, 2005, 09:33:12 am »

Really new to this web site stuff and I have the latest Netserver build with all the goodies that are required and then some.  Now I am looking to have you (someone) make a Coppermine with some extras. Looking at adding phBB with the Charcoa2bl skin, would like both to have same skin styles, but the Coppermine using the eyeball template.  After reading about many logon/logout  issues I hope this can be done seamlessly? Plus to this will eventaully be part of an oScommerce site, and would like to know if that can be added as well?  With a shopping cart it should be called a GOLDMINE!!

This will be clip art for t-shirt artist in a EPS format for downloading.. I found a good mod that was posted about a right click disable that would be really nice if the mod works. If not could a transparent gif be placed over the image boxes? I found this trick on another site.

I have more ideas then time to figure it all out, your basic install prices are fine for me so drop me an email with a general idea of how much this package may run, and if you can do it. Price is not as much a factor as stability is, since I am new to this. Time is aslo not critical, but you know how it is with a new toy. You want to play with it as soon as you can.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:36:00 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Coppermine Installation Service needed
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 02:53:50 pm »

split this thread from a sticky.

Calibrated

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Coppermine Installation Service needed
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 09:10:17 am »

:-\\ Wow, no takers yet.  Am I asking too much? Is my request too hard for you guys to figure out? I was willing to pay about $200+ bucks to do this but since I have to takers here I going to work with someone here in Columbus, Oh who can work on my server and show me the ropes. I am suprised since this is a PAID support forum. I guess no one needs to make a few dollars. Thanks anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.