Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Users create their own albums???  (Read 4772 times)

Jangla

• Coppermine newbie
Users create their own albums???
« on: October 26, 2005, 06:11:38 pm »

I want to be able to let registered users create their own albums (possibly in specific categories) but outside of the 'user galleries' category.  Is this possible? (no doubt I'm being stupid and have missed something really obvious!)

I actually have the system integrated with phpBB and thought of giving users admin status...but then of course they can access the admin panel in phpBB and that's BAAAAAD   :o ;D

Also, I don't seem to have a user gallery (in the 'user galleries' category) even when I'm in user mode.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 06:49:36 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Users create their own albums???
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 06:37:05 pm »

Is this possible?
no

Also, I don't seem to have a user gallery (in the 'user galleries' category) even when I'm in user mode.
Don't leave user mode at all - there's no need to. The whole gallery is yours, why would you want a user gallery?

We have a "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Please do so in the future, and search before posting, as this has been asked and answered many times over already.

Jangla

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Users create their own albums???
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 06:48:44 pm »

Is this possible?
no

Don't leave user mode at all - there's no need to. The whole gallery is yours, why would you want a user gallery?

We have a "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Please do so in the future, and search before posting, as this has been asked and answered many times over already.
sorry  :-[

..and thanks.  think I'll just move them once users have created them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.