Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Call Coppermine as an inclusion?  (Read 10415 times)

aaalexxx

• Coppermine newbie
Call Coppermine as an inclusion?
« on: September 22, 2003, 01:12:39 pm »

I call all the pages on my homepage via "include". That means I have the "main" page, let's call it goto.php. So, if I want to go to the guestbook I enter http://www.myhomepage.com/goto.php?location=guestbook

What would be perfect, was if I could do the same with coppermine. Something like http://www.myhomepage.com/goto.php?location=photogallery&sub=displayimage&album=1&pos=1

Then I could add the followig code to the goto.php:

Code: [Select]
<?php
if &#40;$location == "photogallery"&#41; &#123;

$query_string substr&#40;getenv&#40;"QUERY_STRING"&#41;, strpos&#40;getenv&#40;"QUERY_STRING"&#41;, "&"&#41; + 1&#41;;

$coppermine_page substr&#40;$query_string, 4, strpos&#40;$query_string, "&"&#41; - 4&#41;;

$query_rest substr&#40;$query_string, strpos&#40;$query_string, "&"&#41; + 1&#41;;

include&#40;$coppermine_dir . $coppermine_page . "?" . $query_rest&#41;;
&#125;
?>

Maybe also:

How about making Coppermine call its own subpages via an "index.php"?

I'm not too sure if the phpnuke version would be what I need, although I don't have phpnuke installed??

Aleks.

PS. If I couldn't make myself clear post your questions here I'll try to answer them :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Call Coppermine as an inclusion?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 04:54:56 pm »

won't work this way (at least not without massive modifications of coppermine) - check the template/theme stuff instead; you can make coppermine look&feel&smell just like the rest of your homepage.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.