Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo Prints Best up to ___ x ___ ? How do I make one?  (Read 3240 times)

portrower8@aol.com

• Coppermine newbie
Photo Prints Best up to ___ x ___ ? How do I make one?
« on: October 23, 2005, 06:43:32 pm »

Hi,  our high school rowing team alumni site tries to raise moeny from letting parents order prints of pictures off the alumni website.  (only 1 person has done this so far so this may not actually be a good idea) 

But anyway, I have noticed at shutterfly when I pull up a picture it will say:  Prints best up to 20x30  (or whatever the maximum print size is reccomended for that resolution).

Is there ANYWAY I can add that to my site?  I do not know how, and shutterfly never emailed me back.  Any advice?  Thank you!!!

justin

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Photo Prints Best up to ___ x ___ ? How do I make one?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 07:19:54 am »

Actually, you're not requesting a new feature for a future version of coppermine, but you're looking for a solution now. That's why you shouldn't have posted in the "feature requests" board in the first place, but in the support board that corresponds to the coppermine version you're using. Moving your thread accordingly. A simple search for "shutterfly" would have given you the answer: Print Photos Through Shutterfly Simple Mod

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.