Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Compact Theme  (Read 3879 times)

ulwur

• Coppermine newbie
Compact Theme
« on: October 19, 2005, 11:17:05 am »

Hi All.

I have looked at all the themes avaiable for download, but haven't found any Theme that works like I want it to.

What I find with all the themes is a terrible waste of screen-space. I'd like to use as much space for my intermediate pics, but in the existing Themes there's borders and frames, big hunki'n logos, ratings, The button bar etc etc. And most of it builds from top to bottom, wich means the intermediate picture and the Film-strip is pushed under the edge of window.

Has anyone a Theme that doesn't waste as much screen area, yet has (most of) the features of the standars theme?

/Ulwur

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Compact Theme
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 08:28:12 am »

What's wrong with Condensed Grey?

Joshi

• Coppermine novice
    • www.joerg-stephan.com
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 08:21:19 am »

Yes its right .. i like the coppermine gallery its easy for users and a good support for problems in the forum.
But the problem is .. the most themes are very terrible. I looking too for a clean style, without soo many  colors, frames, lines, buttons, banners, mouse over etc .. a white page with text links .. for example a style as the google image search or "pixelpost".

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 08:42:43 am »

Yes its right .. i like the coppermine gallery its easy for users and a good support for problems in the forum.
But the problem is .. the most themes are very terrible. I looking too for a clean style, without soo many colors, frames, lines, buttons, banners, mouse over etc .. a white page with text links .. for example a style as the google image search or "pixelpost".
If you want a bare look, just clear the css stylesheet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.