Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: edit files problem  (Read 4428 times)

bubbles01

• Coppermine newbie
edit files problem
« on: October 19, 2005, 01:22:37 am »

when i have a large number of photos in an album, and  i go to Edit files, it just shows up blank. and i have a folder of 250 pics that i need to seperate into different folders. and i dont want to hand do it, by going to each picture and going to Edit. is there anyway to fix this?

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: edit files problem
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 04:05:26 am »

Have you already batch added them to the album?  Or did you just ftp them into a physical album in your albums upload directory?

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

bubbles01

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 12:57:11 am »

i uploaded them, then batch added them into an album. and sometimes, very rarely, it will let me go to edit files with a lot of pics, but barely, its weird and retarded

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 01:09:10 am »

Try lowering the number of pics to batch add at one time.  You may be experiencing some kind of time out issue and as a result, files aren't being added properly.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 12:00:51 pm »

to make this clear again... do you have problems with batch add or is it when you click the button 'EDIT FILES' next to an album thumb??

bubbles01

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 12:49:37 am »

there is nothing wrong with batch add, its when i go to EDIT files by the album

Zarsky

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Zerr Family Website
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 02:12:32 am »

there is nothing wrong with batch add, its when i go to EDIT files by the album

I had the same problem...read the stickies on upload problems...it is related to your php.ini settings with regards to memory allocation for php scripts.  the stickies for upload problems explain which numbers need to be increased.
Read the Online DOCs, FAQ, and SEARCH the board BEFORE posting questions for help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.