Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Das Verzeichnis 'albums/Exiting phonecall/' ist nicht beschreibbar, die Dateien  (Read 5313 times)

Firestarter

• Coppermine newbie

Hallo dear members,

I am total rooki to all this here and we've installed Coppermine into a website. For test purposes I tried to delete some albums which caused no problems except one. I tried several times to delete this Album folder but failed. I got an message Fatal ERROR The file albums Exiting Phonecall (which is the album name) ist unwritable you can't delete the ablum. The pics are already deleted but I see the empty frames which do not go away. Does anybody know this problem and can help? If possible in German...Thanks!

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

You need to delete the files and folder via coppermine, not the file system. Recreate the folder (and files if needed) and try again to delete from coppermine.

At least... I think that is the problem...

Firestarter

• Coppermine newbie

You need to delete the files and folder via coppermine, not the file system. Recreate the folder (and files if needed) and try again to delete from coppermine.

At least... I think that is the problem...

well I tried this already but the frames do not disapear at all...

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography

can you post a link to your site?

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.