Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: German Rooki here  (Read 3677 times)

Firestarter

• Coppermine newbie
German Rooki here
« on: October 18, 2005, 11:37:33 am »

I tried to delete one album on my coppermine (last version was downloaded) but there are still frames with no content shown. If I try to delete I got the message: Critical faught You can not delete this album! The album is meanwhile deleted on my ftp server! I use smart ftp?
Can anybody help may be assist in German? As I am not used to the programm and very new to all this I am looking for a support here!

Thanks a lot!

Firestarter
I got the following Message:

Das Verzeichnis 'albums/Exiting phonecall/' ist nicht beschreibbar, die Dateien können nicht gelöscht werden

Does anybody know what to now??

« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 01:25:27 pm by Firestarter »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: German Rooki here
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 01:35:24 pm »

Hi, there's no support for pnCPG. If you're using CPG 1.3.x you should post on the 'CPG 1.3 Standalone Support board'

nevertheless I'd check permissions

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: German Rooki here
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 07:06:12 am »

Hi, there's no support for pnCPG. If you're using CPG 1.3.x you should post on the 'CPG 1.3 Standalone Support board'
not true, pnCPG goes supported here, that's why the sub-board "pnCPG"  is there and open for new threads. Cas Nuy, the author of pnCPG does the support, he visits the board on a regular basis. Most newbie users can't see the difference between issues related to the coppermine core though and stuff related to pnCPG (which is basically taking care of integrating coppermine into postnuke). The issue Firestarter posted deals with general coppermine issues, that's why I moved this thread to the appropriate board instead.

The album is meanwhile deleted on my ftp server! I use smart ftp?
You mustn't delete files using your FTP app once they exist in coppermine's database. Either put the files back where they were and delete them using coppermine's user interface, or use a tool like phpMyAdmin and delete the db entries that point to the non-existing files there. Make sure to backup your db before messing with it.

Can anybody help may be assist in German?
no, there's no support in German.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.