Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for modifications of an existing site  (Read 4033 times)

tisthammer

• Coppermine newbie
Looking for modifications of an existing site
« on: October 17, 2005, 07:07:15 am »

We have a site with some photos already posted: http://www.topocksandbar.com

I'm getting complaints that the site is not easy to navigate and I would like to hire someone to fix it for me. I don't know what the budget should be because I'm not sure what's involved. You tell me...

I would like to get rid of the random photos on the front page, and instead show all of the albums in sequence from latest additions to oldest, and perhaps have some of the latest photos shown. It seems that folks want to be able to see what is new from the very first page of the album. While you're at it, maybe we should update the site to the latest coppermine build?

I look forward to hearing from someone that can help me with this project.

Dave

davet@sunsethills.cc
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:34:30 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

tisthammer

• Coppermine newbie

We have a site with some photos already posted: http://www.topocksandbar.com

I'm getting complaints that the site is not easy to navigate and I would like to hire someone to fix it for me. I don't know what the budget should be because I'm not sure what's involved. You tell me...

I would like to get rid of the random photos on the front page, and instead show all of the albums in sequence from latest additions to oldest, and perhaps have some of the latest photos shown. It seems that folks want to be able to see what is new from the very first page of the album. While you're at it, maybe we should update the site to the latest coppermine build?

I look forward to hearing from you, if you can help me with this project.

Dave

davet@sunsethills.cc

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Looking for modifications of an existing site
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 11:16:40 pm »

don't double-post nor cross-post. Split your reply to Installation,template modification, etc.. Starting at $10 for a basic Install and merged it with the thread you already started.
Don't try to get attention this way. If a freelancer is interessted, he'll reply to your thread. Why don't you try to do this for yourself; I already posted a link to the section of the docs that explains what you need to do. Pretty straightforward imo.

tisthammer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Looking for modifications of an existing site
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 05:30:12 am »

Sorry about the cross-post... I've tried to fix it myself a couple of times, but just haven't had the time to focus on it properly. I work for a crazy man, and he said "Just find someone to do it", so I thought, "whatever". Thanks for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.