Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Critical error!!!!  (Read 6861 times)

rvec

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Critical error!!!!
« on: October 16, 2005, 10:59:42 pm »

i have the same problem with some pictures but not with other pictures. My host is lycos they say thet use the newest php available, i use coppermine 135. I tryed to reupload the pictures. Also to another map. But stil the same problem

becouse of security reasons lycos has done this:

File uploadis limitit to 200 Kb per upload
      fsockopen() is sit non-active. Directe connection is forbidden.
      POSIX function for UNIX system isnon-active for security.
      constant connections with MySQL database are forbidden.
      connections with you're database are automaticly openend at the begining of every script and will be aborted at the end. You can do direct requests to your database.
      maximum memory for a script should be reduced to 8Mb when more there will be an error message.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 11:15:21 pm by rvec »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 11:42:36 pm »

split from an unrelated thread in the deprecated cpg1.2.x support board and moved to the support board that corresponds to your version. What exactly is your question?

rvec

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 05:16:35 pm »

I had the same problem as the first poster of the topic you split it from. If i upload some pictures (.JPG) and i want to ad them with batch. I get these eror messages:

Warning: exec, passthru, system, popen, fsockopen, pfsockopen, show_source, php_uname, ini_get, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set, getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/c/o/m/commalone/htdocs/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 162

Warning: chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/c/o/m/commalone/htdocs/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/my albums/thumb_foto_van_ties (11).JPG in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/c/o/m/commalone/htdocs/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: getimagesize(albums/my albums/thumb_foto_van_ties (11).JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/c/o/m/commalone/htdocs/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226
Niet in staat de verkleinde afbeelding of de afmetingen van de afbeelding aan te passen.

Niet in staat de verkleinde afbeelding of de afmetingen van de afbeelding aan te passen.  is dutch and means not capable of resizing these pictures

and a second problem, people who try to open the coppermine part of the site get a message with something in it like: you have to install arabian language files to open this page.
If they clik on cancel they can't see my site. And if they clik on instal they have to insert the windows cd.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 05:25:11 pm by rvec »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 05:26:00 pm »

from the docs...

ImageMagick will hardly work if PHP on your server is running in SAFE mode and it is a real challenge to get it running under Windows. Consider using GD in these cases and don't waste your time asking for support in the forum. There are too many things that can prevent ImageMagick to work correctly and without a physical access to your server it is hard to guess what is wrong.

rvec

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 07:55:58 pm »

so i have to find a new server?

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 09:04:21 pm »

In your config menu, under:       "Files and thumbnails advanced settings "
                                  for:       "Method for resizing images " 
                     try selecting:       "GD Version 2X"

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.