Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 48   Go Down

Author Topic: Share your galleries  (Read 1000183 times)

ata_asgari

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Share your galleries
« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2004, 10:55:41 pm »

Dubai's Largest Photo Gallery with High Quality Photos :
http://www.dubaipix.com

----
Comments? info@dubaipix.com

sdk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #281 on: November 17, 2004, 11:37:06 pm »

various photo's of my travels and hobbies ( SCUBA diving, Airplanes/Airshows and photography )

www.sdkzone.com/cpg132

hama

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #282 on: November 19, 2004, 01:24:14 am »

This is our gallery:

http://www.dorfschule.ch/copper/index.php   (without sound)

http://www.dorfschule.ch/copper/index.htm   (with sound)

A swiss school (Engelberg OW).  ;)

At the moment 5865 pictures (71712 views).

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights! - Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight!

nori

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.saitomedia.com/photo
How I use CPG/PHPNuke & Photography
« Reply #283 on: November 19, 2004, 02:19:34 pm »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to show the Coppermine community how I take advantage of CPG & PHPNuke to better display my photography..  I am a 3rd year amature photographer and I find CPG such a *critical* tool for those who are pursuing this field.  I hope my site can give you guys/girls some insights... please let me know if you know any similar sites I can go take a look at as well.. Here's my world of photography:

http://www.saitomedia.com/

**click on the photography to enter CPG gallery.  Please pardon my website design.. it's still being worked on, and there are very little graphics around..  Also, I have my equipment list under "about" tab.  For any questions, please feel free to use my forum... or better yet, please sign my guestbook if you have time!  I hope I can contribute something here..

itrends

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2004, 03:18:49 am »

Hey all, im back again! Just finnished doing a nice customisation on a new gallery using latest coppermine build.

I would love anyones feedback with regard to what they think of the colours and display along with any suggestions on how to improve it :-)

It is currently on this temporary domain name during development:
http://www.seekoutproperty.com/nightclub_image_gallery/

The rest of the site pretty much doesnt work but the gallery is up (with example pictures) for you to get an idea of how it has come along.

Please let me know what you think, I would be most grateful, I like to do these personal designs instead of just using the default like a lot of people :-) LOL

Look forward to your comments.

Dave

sicily18

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • are you ready for whats next..?
Re: How I use CPG/PHPNuke & Photography
« Reply #285 on: November 28, 2004, 12:38:39 am »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to show the Coppermine community how I take advantage of CPG & PHPNuke to better display my photography..  I am a 3rd year amature photographer and I find CPG such a *critical* tool for those who are pursuing this field.  I hope my site can give you guys/girls some insights... please let me know if you know any similar sites I can go take a look at as well.. Here's my world of photography:

http://www.saitomedia.com/

**click on the photography to enter CPG gallery.  Please pardon my website design.. it's still being worked on, and there are very little graphics around..  Also, I have my equipment list under "about" tab.  For any questions, please feel free to use my forum... or better yet, please sign my guestbook if you have time!  I hope I can contribute something here..

omg! i love your image gallery its amazing! very very good job on it. if you dont mind can you share the theme in anyway?  ??? :D

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #286 on: November 28, 2004, 02:56:46 pm »

omg! i love your image gallery its amazing! very very good job on it. if you dont mind can you share the theme in anyway?  ??? :D

It is very nice, but it is the nuke version of coppermine, and the theme is most unlikely to work with the standalone version.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

tytanic11

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #287 on: November 28, 2004, 06:14:58 pm »

sicily18

« Reply #288 on: November 28, 2004, 07:52:38 pm »

It is very nice, but it is the nuke version of coppermine, and the theme is most unlikely to work with the standalone version.

*curses*  :D lol thats ashame, but still great to see people making amazing things with coppermine!  :o ;D

filip

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #289 on: November 29, 2004, 02:30:06 pm »

Very good software.

This is my gallerie :

http://www.disque-monde.org/photos/

Thank you.

sicily18

« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2004, 01:11:49 am »

mine: a britney gallery with over 55.000 britney image oh yeah

www.temptingthrill.com  ;D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2005, 01:07:29 am by sicily18 »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2004, 02:39:45 pm »

www.trippy-illusion.co.uk/album  hi every one i use my album for pics of me and my mates and i also make funny videos , but i would also like people to add there own pictures

i was woundering if yous would help me by addin pictures because i dont get many site hits no more i get bout 200 a day now

so if you could pleaseee hlep by singin up and addin a few picss

please reply

thanksss , Jusst ;D
I can't find the "Powered by Coppermine" footer on your page. It's mandatory to display it, removing or obstructing it is a violation of the license coppermine is being released under. You better put it back asap >:(
Give credit where credit is due!

Joachim

Justttt

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Trippy-ILLusion.Co.Uk
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2004, 03:10:09 pm »

www.trippy-illusion.co.uk/album  hi every one i use my album for pics of me and my mates and i also make funny videos , but i would also like people to add there own pictures

i was woundering if yous would help me by addin pictures because i dont get many site hits no more i get bout 200 a day now

so if you could pleaseee hlep by singin up and addin a few picss

please reply

thanksss , Jusst ;D
I can't find the "Powered by Coppermine" footer on your page. It's mandatory to display it, removing or obstructing it is a violation of the license coppermine is being released under. You better put it back asap >:(

Joachim

i would not know where to start by takeing of the lincense and wud not antend to doin it it is there and has aways been there i dont understand?
J U S T T T T

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2004, 03:50:32 pm »

The first page is not actually a coppermine page.  The copyright is on all the actual gallery pages.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2004, 07:25:56 pm »

About time i added my gallery to this list.

It's the picture gallery for ScoutLink. A IRC network for scouts and guides all over the world, main event is the JOTI which takes place every year in October. Visit www.scoutlink.net and www.joti.org for more info.

The gallery is at http://pictures.scoutlink.net (6574 files in 91 albums and 26 categories up till now). Version 1.3.2. with a long list of mods added *grin*

richard04

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #295 on: December 08, 2004, 05:25:17 am »

coolhead

• Coppermine novice
    • ClicFoto.com.ar
« Reply #296 on: December 08, 2004, 12:04:42 pm »

Hi all, my gallery is http://www.clicfoto.com.ar

I'm recently i open a new section called "Chicos Perdidos" (Lost Children), here you can see all children lost from Argentina, and you can help we if any children is in other country, so please take a look. Thanks

Bruno

firebum

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #297 on: December 10, 2004, 04:37:12 am »

First off I would like to congratulate everyone here for the great software and the hundreds of posts that I have used in making my gallery. I've created a few different Coppermine Galleries but the latest one that I am proud of is here:

http://eviljoes.com/frontline/index.php

It's a beginning site for those overseas to host their letters and pictures from Iraq or wherever the military sends them. I don't know PHP but have been "slaughtering" HTML since 99 - that along with so many hours of searches here have allowed me to carry the Coppermine Theme into a whole website,... I still have a few things to do and clean up but I'm pretty happy so far,...

-Cheers and Thx,
Chris.

jaswebpics

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #298 on: December 13, 2004, 10:28:19 pm »

http://gadgetaus.com/photos
500 images - Many around Australia - people, places, military aircraft, animals, Nepal, New Zealand, rally cars, drag racing, AFL football...

kevito

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #299 on: December 14, 2004, 07:41:19 am »

kevinelam.com

used for my art gallery.
quicktime, flash files & thumbnails.
a lot of css, and i think some pages may be xhtml valid.
two color schemes.

thanks coppermine developers!
i look forward to a tableless, lighter release someday.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 48   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.