Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help! need to let people download photos too!  (Read 3048 times)

Elaine

• Coppermine newbie
Help! need to let people download photos too!
« on: October 11, 2005, 09:27:48 pm »

Hi everyone!

I have an upcoming event that I'd like to share the photos with all the guests. We'll have photos from our cameras, photos from disposable cameras, and photos from our guests' cameras. I've installed Coppermine at our website (www.elaineanded.com/photos/) and I've set up one user account for all our guests to use (in order to simplify things and make sure all the photos are together and viewable by all). However, I have two issues:

1. I'd like to allow the guests to upload AND download photos so they can print them or send them to snapfish or shutterfly...
So far, I can only figure out how to let people upload with Coppermine. How can I make it so they can download?

2. Can I turn off the delete feature? I don't want anyone accidentally deleting photos.

Thanks for your help! :)

Nibbler

Re: Help! need to let people download photos too!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 09:36:56 pm »

You can download files by right clicking on them and using save or save as. That's normal browser usage, not related to Coppermine. I posted how to remove the delete button recently, please use the board search. Please note we have a one question per thread policy on this board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.