Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bbCodes for Links  (Read 4768 times)

brokenclaw

• Coppermine newbie
bbCodes for Links
« on: April 03, 2006, 06:37:23 am »

I have successfully installed Coppermine on my site at http://brokenclaw.net/gallery/index.php. I would like to add hyperlinks in the photo descriptions that link back to the associated web page on my site. I have read the Coppermine Photo Gallery v1.4.4: Documentation and Manual, section 4.10. The problem is that the links always open a new window/tab, which I don't think my users would want. Is there any way to code the links in Coppermine to open in the active window?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 07:31:30 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: bbCodes for Links
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 07:00:39 am »

this has been changed in cpg1.4.x - the bbcode links then open in the same window. You're using cpg1.3.5, so you have posted in the wrong section of the board (cpg1.4 (BBS) integration / bridging). Moving your posting accordingly.
To fix your issue, upgrade to cpg1.4.4 or edit include/functions.inc.php, find
Code: [Select]
function make_clickable($text)
{
        $ret = " " . $text;
        $ret = preg_replace("#([\n ])([a-z]+?)://([a-z0-9\-\.,\?!%\*_\#:;~\\&$@\/=\+]+)#i", "\\1<a href=\"\\2://\\3\" target=\"_blank\">\\2://\\3</a>", $ret);
        $ret = preg_replace("#([\n ])www\.([a-z0-9\-]+)\.([a-z0-9\-.\~]+)((?:/[a-z0-9\-\.,\?!%\*_\#:;~\\&$@\/=\+]*)?)#i", "\\1<a href=\"http://www.\\2.\\3\\4\" target=\"_blank\">www.\\2.\\3\\4</a>", $ret);
        $ret = preg_replace("#([\n ])([a-z0-9\-_.]+?)@([\w\-]+\.([\w\-\.]+\.)?[\w]+)#i", "\\1<a href=\"mailto:\\2@\\3\">\\2@\\3</a>", $ret);
        $ret = substr($ret, 1);

return($ret);
}
and replace with
function make_clickable($text)
{
        $ret = " " . $text;
        $ret = preg_replace("#([\n ])([a-z]+?)://([a-z0-9\-\.,\?!%\*_\#:;~\\&$@\/=\+]+)#i", "\\1<a href=\"\\2://\\3\">\\2://\\3</a>", $ret);
        $ret = preg_replace("#([\n ])www\.([a-z0-9\-]+)\.([a-z0-9\-.\~]+)((?:/[a-z0-9\-\.,\?!%\*_\#:;~\\&$@\/=\+]*)?)#i", "\\1<a href=\"http://www.\\2.\\3\\4\">www.\\2.\\3\\4</a>", $ret);
        $ret = preg_replace("#([\n ])([a-z0-9\-_.]+?)@([\w\-]+\.([\w\-\.]+\.)?[\w]+)#i", "\\1<a href=\"mailto:\\2@\\3\">\\2@\\3</a>", $ret);
        $ret = substr($ret, 1);

return($ret);
}
. Then find
$bbcode_tpl['url']  = '<span class="bblink"><a href="{URL}" target="_blank">{DESCRIPTION}</a></span>';and replace with
$bbcode_tpl['url']  = '<span class="bblink"><a href="{URL}">{DESCRIPTION}</a></span>';

brokenclaw

• Coppermine newbie
Re: bbCodes for Links
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 03:06:06 am »

Sorry about the bad placement of my post... I must have been looking at the "Util mod 1.4" version in my Admin Tools.
Thanks for the help. I changed the code as you suggested and it works just fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.