Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remove User galleries  (Read 9468 times)

NeoID

• Coppermine novice
Remove User galleries
« on: October 24, 2005, 11:00:27 am »

How can I totaly remove the personal gallery feature?
I've set "Users can have private albums (Note: if you switch from 'yes' to 'no' any current private albums will become public)" to "No" and said that nobody may have a personal album in the group config.
When entering admin-mode and browsing to the category-management, I can't only see a button for editing the category, not deleting it as the other I made...  :(
However, I'm still seeing the User galleries category, but there are no albums or anything within..

How do I remove this feature?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 11:11:25 am by NeoID »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Remove User galleries
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 11:21:22 am »

The user galleries stay visible as long as there are user albums in it, even if there hasn't been a pic uploaded to it. Delete all albums within the user galleries and they won't show up any more.

NeoID

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 11:55:33 am »

The user galleries stay visible as long as there are user albums in it, even if there hasn't been a pic uploaded to it. Delete all albums within the user galleries and they won't show up any more.

I've deleted all of my own albums, but coppermine still says there is one album... http://animenord.byethost.com/galleri/
Is it possible to delete it manually maybe from the database or wherever the information is stored? Personally I don't have any
more albums in that category...  ???

Edit: I guess there is a bug somewhere... There is no album listed in the album-adminmodus, but when I browse to the admin-tools and take a look at the drop down at the bottom, a album is listed.. How may I delete that?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 12:04:47 pm by NeoID »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 01:10:55 am »

try http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=17236.0
To manually delete the album, use a tool like phpMyAdmin. Make a backup first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.