Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine + PHPBB Integration  (Read 4477 times)

iCoty

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine + PHPBB Integration
« on: September 30, 2005, 02:41:59 pm »

Hey guys, wondering if anyone is interested in helping me fix a coppermine + PhpBB integration propblem that I've been having. Basically, I am having trouble staying logged in. I can login into my forum/gallery just fine but when I leave the site and then return later I need to login again. I can never stay logged in. It might be a cookie issue but I am not sure. Does anyone here know how to solve this problem? I am willing to pay $20 via paypal for this fix.

Cheers,

Coty
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:27:32 am by GauGau »

supergper

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Coppermine + PHPBB Integration
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 01:14:56 am »

sounds like a cookie issue, but it could also very easily be a browser issue too.  Try and visit your site with a browser you haven't used before and see if it still does it, if it asks to remember your password and you click "No" or "Never" then each time you re-visit it may not have you logged in.  (FWIW, I would put this in the regular support forums rather than the pay forum ;) )

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Coppermine + PHPBB Integration
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 07:22:36 am »

FWIW, I would put this in the regular support forums rather than the pay forum
definitely yes, this is something that is being asked on the regular support board. Usually, supporters are able to find a fix for such issues, and you don't pay anything for the answer. Do you want a moderator to move this thread to the unpaid support section for you? If yes, do as suggested in When requesting bridge support.. and post a link and non-admin test user account and details on your bridge file changes (replacing sensitive data with asterisks).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.