Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down

Author Topic: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.  (Read 314878 times)

Terec

• Coppermine newbie
Re: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.
« Reply #380 on: April 01, 2006, 09:52:46 am »

Hello All

I have been reading the paypal hack . I have it working on my site, though i notice that it does not work if you do a batch add. I am doing the add from publish to the web from with in XP.  how are poele getting this to work as if your uploading many photos you dont want to do it one at a time?

Thanks to all the emails espically casper the friendly ghost !!

Pete

Ditto to Petes comment.  I have been known to add almost 900 files to a site that I would like to now sell through the gallery and being able to set the pricing in the batch add would be a very welcome tool,  is there another hack that is capable of this?

Thanks to everyone who helps put coppermine out for people like me who dont know jack about computer coding, but loves to share/sell photos

Terec
TLMotorsports Photography

jeep11

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #381 on: April 15, 2006, 09:18:17 pm »

Perfect! Got it working straiight out of the box, just two stupid "newbie" questions, firstly which file do I modify to change the  "Buy with confidence" text and how do I remove the blank "@" options in the drop down price catergory as I only sell two image sizes and don't need the rest? Thanks for an excellent mod though hope these questions are not too dumb!  :'(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #382 on: May 10, 2006, 08:18:32 am »

split unrelated reply that deals with integration for fotokasten.de and merged it with the corresponding thread.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 01:15:52 am by GauGau »

eyeliner

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #383 on: May 11, 2006, 10:37:30 am »

Hello, i've installed succesfully coppermine 1.3 with the paypal mod.
Now i have several albums with several pics and every pic can be bought in three different resolution formats.
So i have the three options in the combobox under the pic (in the preview window) with the paypal button "add to basket".
And also che checkout works properly.
All right.

here comes the problem:
I need to send to paypal (cause of a IPN workaround) also a variable (item_number) that contains the picture id (the one called pid in the database) concatenated with the choosen resolution.
How can i do that?

for example:
the pic cat.jpg has pid=100 in the db and the user wants to buy the resolution number 2.
so i must send to paypal something like item_number=100_2; or item_number=100-2; or item_number=100b; it is the same in fact  :)

i suppose i should add some code in theme.php in the block of code tagged <!--  view basket button  --> but i don't know php so much...
Nobody can please light me??

Many thanks and regards
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 11:29:47 am by eyeliner »

eyeliner

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #384 on: May 16, 2006, 10:23:52 am »

nobody can help me?
At least an hint :) on how to pass those parameter to the page...then i'll try to figure it out.
thanks, regards

Puffinstuff

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #385 on: July 20, 2006, 01:47:43 pm »

Just upgrade to 1.4.8 and added Paypal hack.  All went well but ...

I now have "Price structure, use 1,2,3,4 or 5:" displayed in my File Info. (Which I would prefer if it was not there)

http://www.lumieres.com.au/gallery/displayimage.php?album=101&pos=16

I have searched everywhere within the site and cannot find this to comment it out.

Where is this so can I comment it out?

regards and thanks in adcance...

[Edit GauGau]Ignore this posting (see http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=34059.0 for the reason why)[/edit]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 04:13:44 pm by GauGau »

BikiniPhotoBank

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2006, 06:43:37 am »

Ok i have installed the paypal mod 1.4.9 using cpg149 using eyeball
Everything looks great except that the dropdown menu says "please email for information on this product" For some reason even though i have added the items in the shopping cart admin section its not showing the prices.
What did i overlook?

netfalls

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Netfalls
« Reply #387 on: March 23, 2009, 12:59:39 pm »

Hi all,

How can I get more than 10 options?

Thanks
In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.