Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Original image files for theme Project vii  (Read 4099 times)

meek

• Coppermine novice
Original image files for theme Project vii
« on: October 01, 2005, 07:00:56 pm »

Hi there.

A humble question: I'm currently customizing my Coppermine gallery based on the Project vii theme. I'd like to change the colors of the roll-over images used in the main menu but it's not that easy as the images has a kind of shadowed effect. Impossible for me to recreate. I can see that GauGau has made the theme - I was wondering if it's possible to get hold of the raw image files - maybe as psd-files? Or what does one do?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 11:29:17 am by GauGau »

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: Original image files for theme Project vii
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 09:20:36 pm »

Meek,

It's been a while since I used my Photoshop. These days I just use my trusty ole Paintshop Pro.

BUT, if I recall correctly, the easiet way to work with color changes on this sort on gif file is to play with the Image/Adjustments/Hue and Saturation levels.   Remember to write down your settings so that you can apply the same settings to each image, though.

Dennis

Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 11:12:21 am »

I can see that GauGau has made the theme
No, I haven't - the original author of coppermine Gregory Demar has created this theme. He can't be contacted. The line that made you believe it was me who did the theme is actually just showing who applied the last change to the file before it was packaged for release.
<!--
  Coppermine version: 1.3.5
  $Source: /cvsroot/coppermine/stable/themes/project_vii/template.html,v $
  $Revision: 1.7 $
  $Author: gaugau $
  $Date: 2005/09/24 16:32:10 $
-->
Most files have my name in it, as I'm the one who is in charge of last tweaks before doing a package. This line is not meant for anything special except keeping track of file versions internally, it is added automatically by the software we use to manage versions. It doesn't mean that I'm the creator of those files at all.

I was wondering if it's possible to get hold of the raw image files - maybe as psd-files? Or what does one do?
No, we don't have the psd-files, sorry.

meek

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 11:27:59 am »

Okay, thanks for clearing that out. I didn't know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.