Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: .  (Read 24639 times)

ellesixx

« on: October 01, 2005, 01:25:41 am »

« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 02:37:18 am by ellesixx »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: People posting in my Private Album
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 04:27:09 am »

You probably don't have the permissions set correctly.  Post all of your album, group, and config settings related to user permissions.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: .
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 10:06:20 am »

The moron who initially started this thread edited out his/her posting after the reply. This is rude and selfish behaviour and is not being tolerated. The user PMed me, asking to have his/her account here removed, which I did.
Won't remove the thread, even though it is useless.

Exalted1787

• Coppermine newbie
Please Remove or Edit An Old Thread
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 07:42:27 pm »

My letter is directed to Joachim Müller regarding this thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=22303.msg228721

I started this thread, edited it, and now apologize for rendering the thread useless. My intentions were to remove my information from the Internet search engines because I have an online stalker. Your comments hurt my feelings because my friend is an avid user of your galleries (she has 3), and I previously owned your gallery for years. This comment creates a hostile environment for other users and does not portray your work in a positive light. I would be statsifed to see this thread removed or edited in a friendly manner.

I am open to solving this problem in any way. I thank you for reading my post.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: .
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 10:20:23 pm »

Merged the new thread you started in another, unrelated board with the existing thread you refered to. Thread remains. Stop the discussion. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.