Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to hire someone to fix some problems  (Read 4573 times)

i5networks

• Coppermine newbie
Looking to hire someone to fix some problems
« on: September 27, 2005, 11:11:03 pm »

I need to find one of you experts  ;D to fix some problems with a clients site. The site is picpop.com and if you click on the links on the main page you will see the problem. They moved it to a new server and now none of the pic links work. You can email me at mark@i5networks.com if you are interested in the job.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 08:28:34 am by GauGau »

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: Looking to hire someone to fix some problems
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 02:08:16 am »

Not an expert but it looks like some kind of .htaccess file error.

Are you using the SEF URLs  plugin? 

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 08:47:42 am »

you're running the very outdated version cpg1.2.1 - upgrading strongly recommended!
Dennis is right to some extent: although it's not the SFE URLs plugin (as plugins only come with cpg1.4.0 or better), there is a hack applied to the gallery that was suppossed to make the site more search-engine friendly. Turn it off, or better still: upgrade as suggested above.
Additionally, you might want to post your budget as suggested on the sticky thread.

Joachim

P.S. For those who don't like to copy'n paste the url and wait for redirection and such stuff, here's the actual link: http://www.picpop.com/gallery/index.php

i5networks

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 03:15:27 am »

Thanks for the advice guys. In that case I would like to hire someone to upgrade the software and fix the problem. Budget is about $100 but I am open to neg.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.