Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help  (Read 3198 times)

MegaMan.EXE598

• Coppermine newbie
Help
« on: September 27, 2005, 10:08:08 pm »

I need help on a few thing how do i make a site of my own do i need to download a certain tool?.

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 12:54:20 am »

Megaman,

There are a number of informational resources that you could look up to see what you need.  Click on the Tutorials, Documentation, and FAQs links at the top of this page.

The first thing that you need to know, however, is that you will need find a webhost that meets the minimum requirements of coppermine to run coppermine. These requirements are in the docs above.  The webhost is where you will upload your coppermine install on the internet.   You are on your own as to finding one that meets your personal needs and requirements. 

You could look at the recommendations of others here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=19645.0

Dennis

Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 08:18:04 am »

However, posting on the sub-board "Photography: Tips/Tricks" is not a very bright idea, as the board caption reads
Tips/Tricks
Everything related to photography (no coppermine support here)
. The sticky thread on this sub-board says so as well: About the photography section. Please read before posting - you agreed to respect board rules when you signed up! A better subject would be nice as well. Supporters are less reluctant to help if you respect board rules.
Moving this thread from "coppermine-gallery.net  |  Photography  |  Tips/Tricks" to the "regular" support board.

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 09:31:58 am »

:o I didn't even notice that. .my bad...

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 10:24:49 am »

hehe, you gave support, that's perfectly OK :D. The criticism was against MegaMan.EXE598, not you. Thank you for your continued support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.