Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: editing page look  (Read 3442 times)

PhotoMom

• Coppermine newbie
editing page look
« on: September 27, 2005, 07:02:25 pm »

Can I add a text marquee to my gallery page and how? ???
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 09:29:02 am by GauGau »

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: editing page look
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 09:19:55 pm »

If you want it on all pages of your gallery, you would have to add it to your theme's template.html file.

If you want it only on the default entry page of your coppermine gallery, then you'd probably want to place it in the anycontent.php file and include "anycontent" in your Config/Album View/The content of the main page  field.  Please refer to documentation regarding this.

Most HTML editors have an insert/marquee function, but just incase, I believe a typical Marquee would be placed somewhere below the <body> statement of your page and look something like:

<marquee width="300%" height="24%">I once went on a diet for two weeks and lost 14 days.   China appointed Mr. Hu as it's new Chairman and Mr. Wen as it's prime minister.  So, now we know Hu and Wen, we just don't know  Hau.</marquee>

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

PhotoMom

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 11:35:29 pm »

Thank You!! Thank You!!  I appreciate it so much.  My email form isnt sending the info to my mail box and I have no idea how long or how many customers I have lost, so, I needed to get the marquee going redirect customers until I get help with the form.  You are a blessing!

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 12:05:43 am »

You're welcome.  Thanks for letting me know that it worked for you.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.