Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme needed  (Read 3712 times)

mmc

• Coppermine newbie
  • I know nothing, but that I know for sure!
    • Middlesex Mini Club
Theme needed
« on: September 27, 2005, 10:40:48 am »

Firstly, the page is http://www.middlesexminiclub.co.uk.

What I am looking for is a theme for coppermine to mirror the colours and look of the phpbb forum so it all looks the same. If you are a pro in phppBB as well and have an idea of how to make both look the same but even better, I am open for ideas. Only the colours are there to stay (more or less, as you can see from the logo, our club colours are red, blue and yellow).

My budget is USD 50 (or GBP 30 up to you) and I would prefer to pay by paypal (as you might have guessed I am in the UK, so in the UK I am open to pay by cheque or whatever). As always I am looking for value for money, so the top amount is only available for a top job. The sooner I can have a theme the better but there is no real pressure (don't want to have to wait until Xmas though).

If we agree on a price I will pay half up front and the other half when I see the fininshed produt.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 08:38:29 am by GauGau »
Tell me and I will forget
Show me and I might remember
But involve me and I will understand!

mmc

• Coppermine newbie
  • I know nothing, but that I know for sure!
    • Middlesex Mini Club
Re: Theme needed
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 11:36:34 pm »

Got someone on the job. Cheers everyone
Tell me and I will forget
Show me and I might remember
But involve me and I will understand!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.