Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IPTC Support  (Read 3856 times)

gtroll

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • CPG-Nuke
IPTC Support
« on: December 06, 2003, 07:41:36 am »

I dunno if this will work but will someone with a pic with IPTC test
Replace
Code: [Select]
// with subdomains the variable is $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] does not return the right value instead of using a new config variable I reused $CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] with trailing slash in the configure
    // Create the add to fav link

with
Code: [Select]

if ($CONFIG['read_iptc_data']) $iptc = get_IPTC($path_to_pic);
    if (isset($iptc) && is_array($iptc)) {
        if (isset($iptc['Title'])) $info[$lang_picinfo['iptcTitle']] = trim($iptc['Title']);
        if (isset($iptc['Copyright'])) $info[$lang_picinfo['iptcCopyright']] = trim($iptc['Copyright']);
        if (isset($iptc['Keywords'])) $info[$lang_picinfo['iptcKeywords']] = trim(implode(" ",$iptc['Keywords']));
        if (isset($iptc['Category'])) $info[$lang_picinfo['iptcCategory']] = trim($iptc['Category']);
        if (isset($iptc['SubCategories'])) $info[$lang_picinfo['iptcSubCategories']] = trim(implode(" ",$iptc['SubCategories']));
    }
    // with subdomains the variable is $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] does not return the right value instead of using a new config variable I reused $CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] with trailing slash in the configure
    // Create the add to fav link

eolica

• Translator
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • http://www.ilvaldinoto.net
IPTC Support
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 11:43:55 am »

It works fine!  (merged with changes in topic:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=2200 )

The only problem is with Title. My IPTC field is Headline, not Title (as per Irfanview IPTC support), so there is no IPTC Title field shown
Sesto Avolio
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.