Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: search page keyword result page issue  (Read 5595 times)

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
search page keyword result page issue
« on: September 23, 2005, 05:08:48 pm »

If I click on one of the keywords on the search page, I get a variety of errors based on whether I am logged in and the browser:

No problems in Opera.

In firefox, logged out or logged in as nonadmin, I get a template error. http://gallery.tu2.net/thumbnails.php?album=search&search=BLossom
Template error
Failed to find block 'admin_approval'(#(<!-- BEGIN admin_approval -->)(.*?)(<!-- END admin_approval -->)#s) in :

<div align="center">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="admin.php" title="{ADMIN_TITLE}">{ADMIN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="{CATEGORIES_TITLE}">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="{ALBUMS_TITLE}">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="{GROUPS_TITLE}">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="{USERS_TITLE}">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="{BAN_TITLE}">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="{COMMENTS_TITLE}">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN log_ecards -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="{DB_ECARD_TITLE}">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END log_ecards -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="picmgr.php" title="{PICTURES_TITLE}">{PICTURES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="{SEARCHNEW_TITLE}">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="{UTIL_TITLE}">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="{MY_PROF_TITLE}">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN documentation -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="{DOCUMENTATION_HREF}" title="{DOCUMENTATION_TITLE}" target="cpg_documentation">{DOCUMENTATION_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END documentation -->
<!-- BEGIN MiniCMS Config -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="index.php?file=minicms/cms_config" title="MiniCMS Config" >MiniCMS Config</a></td>
<!-- END MiniCMS Config -->

<!-- BEGIN MiniCMS Admin -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="index.php?file=minicms/cms_admin" title="MiniCMS Admin" >MiniCMS Admin</a></td>
<!-- END MiniCMS Admin -->

</tr>
                </table>
                </div>

If logged in as admin, I get a database error. I enabled debug mode and this is the full error message:
While executing query "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cpg11d_pictures WHERE () AND ctime > UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 0 AND ctime < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 0 " on 0

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND ctime > UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 0 AND ctime < UNIX_TIMESTAMP()

If in IE, the thumbnail page renders, but clicking on a thumbnail results in No image to display. This is regardless of being logged in or out.

I had deleted the Firefox cookie.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 08:55:30 am by TranzNDance »

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: search page keyword result page issue
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 08:03:39 pm »

TranzNDance,

Your search function works without any visible errors on my WinXP-pro platform using IE and FireFox.

But for some reason, your layout looks askew. Not so much in FF, but not good in IE. This was not the case the last time I looked at your site.

Dennis

Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 11:14:04 pm »

Thanks for checking, and for pointing out the skewiness. hmm... I replicated that look when I narrowed my window (maybe that's why I removed some of the buttons before). :-\\ I think you said you were still using a 800px resolution? My theme is based on project vi, which has the same problem in a narrow window. Does it happen to you with that theme?

I tried that search page on my work computer and it works. How odd. I'll try clearing the cache on my home computer when I get home.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 11:27:38 pm by TranzNDance »

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 11:32:08 pm »

Thanks for checking, and for pointing out the skewiness. hmm... I replicated that look when I narrowed my window (maybe that's why I removed some of the buttons before). :-\\ I think you said you were still using a 800px resolution?

Yes, 800px... sigh... Why's everybody pickin' on me... :-\\

Hmmm I just noticed that the buttons don't get scrunched with igames, but do with project VII.  I always thought they were the same, button wise.   Interesting.

(I think I moved some menu items and put them in the system menu, as well)

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 08:55:06 am »

I still had the issue after clearing the firefox cache in my home computer.

Remember how I said I deleted a cookie? Well, that was when I did it manually via the privacy tab in options. Then I tried the option of web dev toolbar to delete all domain cookies. It said 8 cookies were deleted. Probably not all were gallery cookies but one of them was the troublemaker. :-\\ Sorry for the false alarm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.