Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Really cool theme...  (Read 4797 times)

marcamillion

• Coppermine frequent poster
Really cool theme...
« on: September 23, 2005, 06:51:14 am »

I have never seen any REALLLY cool, clean, jaw-dropping themes for coppermine in my last two years of using it. I was wondering if by any chance there was anyone out there that could possibly change the entire look and feel of the gallery. I want to add alot of mods/functionality to it, and change it up a whole lot. Ideally I would like my users to literally upload any file, and my website automatically resize it without any problems and upload the resized big pic, along with everything else. I don't want it to be Operating System specific, i.e. they have to have windows xp publishing or anything of the sort. I want them to be able to upload pics from a win95 machine to a linux box, to a Mac OS box, and they all have the exact same effect.

I would love it if the interface is very very easy to use, and very easy to navigate. Something similar to http://dbowman.com/photos/

Would be willing to pay big bucks for a project such as this. First I would like to see work of interested people, and we can talk more then. Pm me with only serious inquiries please. If you have the ability and time to take on such a project.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 08:25:10 am by GauGau »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Really cool theme...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 07:08:14 am »

Since you said you're willing to pay, I moved your thread to the appropriate board.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Really cool theme...
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 07:08:58 am »

*giggle* Yeah, I'd love to see such a perfect product as well. Preferably, it should be able to make coffee and take the dog out for walkies.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.