Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: multiple quota ? is it possible ?  (Read 5031 times)

ergo

• Coppermine newbie
multiple quota ? is it possible ?
« on: September 13, 2005, 05:25:33 pm »

Hi ,

i have coppermine merged with pbpbb , and have many groups,
and i want to archive setting where ppl can upload to public galleries without quota , and to have them able to upload to private gallereis with quota. the doc says that even when they upload to public categories the quota will be used... or maybe if its possible to not set quota for anyone but to set the private albums to 20 pics only ?

Nibbler

Re: multiple quota ? is it possible ?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 05:58:15 pm »

The quota only affects uploads into user galleries. What you are asking for is already the normal behaviour.

ergo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 02:30:01 pm »

so if i have member three  groups :  A - able to upload to public - quota set to 0 , also in group B ( also able to upload to public no quota set) , and group C ( able to upload to private albums QUOTA=512kb) thich group will determine the quota? C ?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 02:44:39 pm »

It will select the least restrictive properties of all 3 groups. If any of the groups the user is in have a quota of 0 then the user will have a quota of 0 ie. unlimited.

ergo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 03:07:01 pm »

ok good, so if i add 512 kb quota to every group everyone will have unlimited public quota , and 512 kb privte qouta , thats great :]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.