Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What about integrated with BBS and BLOG ?  (Read 7843 times)

jwen

• Coppermine newbie
What about integrated with BBS and BLOG ?
« on: September 10, 2005, 06:52:53 pm »

I know Coppermine can be compatible integrated with some BBS app and Im not sure if it also compatible with blog like b2evolution. Thats why i post here before taking any action.

I have a forum site and a blog site installed. I want my gallery site integrated with them, is that possible?
Some info below:
Forum site: phpBB2.0.17
Blog site: b2evolution0.9.0.12
Either of them has a separated database, the same as my gallery site.

I dont need them have to share caches or cookies, I just want them to share or synchronize some tables of the databases. Because i found some figures are similar in user registration like User Name, Password and Email fields, and i wondering whether i can make users register under anyone of the three and they will at the same time be the members of the other two sites? Please show me how or give some suggestions if that probably can be done! Thanks in advance!

CliffDillard

• Coppermine newbie
Re: What about integrated with BBS and BLOG ?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 04:47:23 pm »

I notice no one replied to your question.
Were you able to integrate the products.
I am particularly interested in integrating three products:   a security package such as SiteLok,  a forum such as phpBB and a photo gallery, Coppermine.   But I would like my users to only log in once.
Any suggestions?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: What about integrated with BBS and BLOG ?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:54:05 pm »

You can bridge Coppermine and phpBB. There's no bridge available for your blog though. Please read the documentation, bridging section (link at top of this page). We can't tell you how to integrate your BBS and your blog, as those two apps are alien to us - we only provide support for Coppermine. Ask this question on the support board of your BBS and your weblog. You wouldn't go to a Ford dealer, asking him if you can tune your Mercedes with a BMW engine...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.