Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add link to "home" page?  (Read 7722 times)

TheOhmster

• Coppermine newbie
Add link to "home" page?
« on: September 19, 2005, 05:47:48 am »

I use cpg133 for my family photos on a family website. CPG sits on a Fedora Core 3 machine in my home, has ADSL broadband, with a FQDN. I own a family domain and have apache setup a virtual host for the site. Going to my domain, I have an index.html page with a phonebook, calendar, and coppermine photo gallery for the family. Once one gets down into the albums, it would be nice if there were a link that one could click on every page that would send the person back to the domain index.html page. This is one directory up from cpg133.

I use the Rainy Day theme.

I don't really know how to do this. When I used to use phpbb2, there was a logo image at the top of every page on every page that would default link to the phpbb2 website. I was able to replace that picture with my own family tree image and link it where ever I wanted. That was kind of neat. I would like to put a link somewhere on every page in the same location of cpg133 that would do something similar. Maybe the gallery name text as done in the admin config section or another button where one has buttons for My Gallery, Memberlist, FAQ, Admin, etc.. Or near the lower buttons like Album List, Last Upload, Last Comments, etc.. Even a small image next to the gallery name or text link next to gallery name would be super. This link would take the visitor one level up from cpg133 to the index.html page where they could get at the address book, calendar, etc., that is not part of Coppermine.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.
Ohmster

Nibbler

Re: Add link to "home" page?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 10:07:16 am »

I'm pretty sure how to add a link has been covered once or twice before on this forum, please search.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.