Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for eCart help and simple picture control help - ASAP  (Read 4400 times)

Castro Equestrian

• Coppermine newbie
Looking for eCart help and simple picture control help - ASAP
« on: September 06, 2005, 07:26:13 pm »

1) I am switching from Gallery to Coppermine and need to have shopping cart support.  I know there are cart programs available for Coppermine, maybe it would be easier to just improve one of them.(see feature list needed below, Gallery 2 had a cart I really liked)

2) I also would like to add a brightness controll of some sort for people to adjust the brightness of an image but not save it.  Mostly because everyones monitor is different, dark pictures may come out real dark on some monitors. 

Cart features needed:
*-Add to cart button
*-cart options (need at least 20; exp. photo size 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, ect.)
*-photo color (exp. Color, B&W, Sepia)
*-Quantity
-Price level based off user name (not sure about this yet)
*-Paypal support & pay by check support
*-email admin on order placed
-status of orded page for users

Cost is a big factor, as this is a new business and I have spent way to much already on equipment and supplies.  Please give me a quote and a time frame.

Thank You.

Brian
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:28:50 am by GauGau »

foulu

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • uhm
Re: Looking for eCart help and simple picture control help - ASAP
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 01:08:25 am »

pm

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: Looking for eCart help and simple picture control help - ASAP
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 10:45:19 pm »

Brian,

I am working on a client-side paypal mod that will be released in a few days.  It installs as a button on the navbar and covers all the options you outline above and much more with the exception of adjusting the client's monitor settings.  You may want to wait for me to post it in a few days ( I just need to write out the instructions) if you do not find anything suitable otherwise.

Insofar as adjusting the client's monitor setting, I would send them to a site that instructs them on how to do that.  There are quite a few on the net.  Just add a link on the paypal page for users to adjust their gamma settings.

Dennis

<added note>
I'm thinking, though, we could always add buttons under the image of my upcoming mod so that users can select "color" "black/white" "sepia"  etc.  Clicking it would reload the page with the appropriate image.  It would require uploading different sets of the normal_yourpic.jpg files, however, with an addition to the filename like "normal_yourpic_sep.jpg"   for sepia.   These pics with the "normal_" preface would not be read by the batch add process so that shouldn't cause any problems. 

« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 11:26:54 pm by madeinhawaii »
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.