Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Access to one and only....  (Read 4673 times)

AJwitTha4x4

• Coppermine newbie
Access to one and only....
« on: September 03, 2005, 09:51:40 pm »

Hey, I been Searching and can't seem to find out how to let the anonymouse user view ONLY 1 albem but yet let the other users see it also, i have the following grupes: Family, Anamouse, Administrator, and Registerd. so in the EZ way is thayer a way i can let only 1 grupe see only 1 albem and also allow the other grups to view that one and others. if any clasifasation is needed or need me 2 cleen it up more, please let me kno, please help and thank you.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 07:04:25 am by GauGau »

Azrayen

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • azrayen.net
Re: Access to one and only....
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 12:51:33 am »

Hi

Not sure you searched a lot but anyway...

1st : in config page, check that "Users can have private albums" is set to yes.
2nd : in the properties of each album, you may now set which group is allowed to see it. Set the permission of the album you what be viewed by anonymous (and others) to "everbody".
3rd : Set others albums to "private" by setting the permission to one group.
4th : To allow users to see albums of several groups, simply edit these users and assign them th needed groups (activate checkboxes in the users profiles).

Azy.

AJwitTha4x4

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Access to one and only....
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 12:55:32 am »

great thanks sooo much, i guess it mite of been unter another topic i did't relize it, but thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.