Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adjusting Gallery width?  (Read 4461 times)

silfer

• Coppermine newbie
Adjusting Gallery width?
« on: September 02, 2005, 11:32:41 am »

Hello everyone,

I having problems to adjust the gallery width. Im showing the gallery in a frame and I have adjusted the maintable width and aswell the galleries width but still the gallery is wider than I have adjusted! It is fitting perfectly to the frame but Im getting the scrollbars popping up for the width when they are automatical because on the right side of the albums is a space around 300 pix wide filled with NOTHING!

Someone got solution for this? Im sure that it is really simple but I just havent solved it.

URGENT!

Thanks allready...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Adjusting Gallery width?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 07:22:49 pm »

link?

silfer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 11:40:05 pm »

Sorry, I cant give you a link for it because it is as a wrap in the private side of my Mambo site and without looking at it at the wrap you cant see my problem...

Complicated question made easy:

If I would be making a link leading to the gallery whats opening in a new window in a specific size and scrollbars only for height, how can I adjust my gallery to fit in it for its width? We say that the gallery has to be 600pix wide and not a single pixel more even if the extra would be just blank space.

I hope someone can help me even I cant supply you guys with a link to it...

Sorry and thanks.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 11:34:39 am »

sorry, can't help you without a link. I can see no reason for not posting it.

silfer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 01:39:59 pm »

Ok, fine. I made the gallery section public now. see it here: http://satori.pbrothers.com/index/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=33

The scrollbars are automatic and still it is showing the scrollbar for the width. And as you see when scrolling to the left, there is nothing to show!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 03:12:52 pm »

1) you're running cpg1.3.2 -> you should upgrade asap to the most recent stable cpg1.3.4
2) In your coppermine theme, you have a fixed width. Looking at your html-output I found
Code: [Select]
<div id="Menu1" style="position:absolute; width:800px; height:30px; z-index:1; left: 25px; top: 95px; visibility: hidden;">The 800 pixel width causes the scroll-bar. Edit http://satori.pbrothers.com/screenshots/themes/mac_ox_x/template.html accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.