Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: gallerie  (Read 5714 times)

pat

• Coppermine newbie
gallerie
« on: December 02, 2003, 05:44:33 pm »

:D bonjour a vous tous,voila je vien d'instaler la gallerie,qui est superbe d'ailleur:bravo,mais le probleme,c'est que je trouve que les photos sont po terible au niveau kaliter,pourtant avant l'uplod,elle sont superbe....

qelqun pe m'expliquer...pourqoi

merci a vous:)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
gallerie
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 11:03:27 pm »

with my very rudimentary knowledge of French I was just able to find out that you were asking for some explanation (I understood the word "expliquer" :wink: ).
Please understand that there are only a handfull of people speaking French on this board, so please repost your question in English.

GauGau

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
gallerie
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 11:09:57 pm »

Employez-vous GD1 ?
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

pat

• Coppermine newbie
gallerie
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 11:10:26 pm »

Hello has you all, Voila I have just installed(settled) the gallerie, which is magnificent:bravo, but the probleme, it is that I find that photos are not terrible at level qualite, nevertheless before the upload, she(it) are superbent....

Somebody can explain itself why

Thank you has you:)

pat

• Coppermine newbie
gallerie
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 11:13:06 pm »

oui j'emploie GD1

Yes I use(employ) GD1

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
gallerie
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 11:18:24 pm »

GD1 makes poor thumbnails because it does not support true color images, so the image pallette is limited to 256 colors. When the image is resized, GD1 fills the pallette for the new image with witht the first colors it comes across, so a blue sky will make the rest of the picture very blue.

Your problem can be solved by by using GD2 or ImageMagick.

GD1 fait les thumbnails faibles parce qu'il ne soutient pas de véritables images de couleur, ainsi le pallette d'image est limité à 256 couleurs. Quand l'image est remise à la côte, GD1 remplit pallette pour la nouvelle image de witht les premières couleurs qu'il trouve par hasard, ainsi un ciel bleu rendra le reste de l'image très bleu.

Votre problème peut être résolu près en employant GD2 ou ImageMagick.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

pat

• Coppermine newbie
gallerie
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2003, 11:50:40 pm »

merci,je vien d'essayer avec gd2,c'est pareil,parcontre avec imagemagick,ca me dit ERREUR lors de la création:$thumb
?????

Thank you, I vien to try with gd2, it is similar, parcontre with imagemagick, ca says to me ERROR during her(it) création:$thumb
?????

pat

• Coppermine newbie
gallerie
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2003, 11:53:13 pm »

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
gallerie
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2003, 12:21:12 am »

After viewing you gallery, you seem to have set the image quality compression level too low. Your images are compressed so severely that they are harmed in the process. You can fix this by changing the compression level in the Configuration page. A setting between 60 and 80 is what most people use.

ImageMagick must be installed and configured on the server, or it will not work.  If the gallery will allow you to upload pictures when you have GD2 turned on, you should use GD2. (Again, after looking at your gallery, this is not a GD1/GD2 related problem as I first thought.)

The pictures you have already uploaded will not change after you change the configuration. You must delete them, and then upload your pictures again.

Après le visionnement vous galerie, vous semblez avoir placé le niveau de compression de qualité d'image trop bas. Vos images sont comprimées tellement sévèrement qu'elles sont nuies dans le processus. Vous pouvez fixer ceci en changeant le niveau de compression dans la page de configuration. Est un arrangement entre 60 et 80 ce que la plupart des personnes emploient.

ImageMagick doit être installé et configuré sur le serveur, ou cela ne fonctionnera pas. Si la galerie vous permettra de télécharger des images quand vous faites allumer GD2, vous devriez employer GD2. (encore, après avoir regardé votre galerie, ce n'est pas un problème relié par GD1/GD2 comme pensée de I premier.)

Les images que vous avez déjà téléchargées ne changeront pas après que vous changiez la configuration. Vous devez les supprimer, et puis téléchargez vos images encore.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
gallerie
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2003, 12:30:28 am »

Quote from: "hyperion"
The pictures you have already uploaded will not change after you change the configuration. You must delete them, and then upload your pictures again.
You won't have to delete and re-upload, since you would lose all views/comments/ratings on them as well. You can easily do the changes hyperion suggested in config and then use the "resize pictures" button in admin menu, which will let you re-build the thumbnails and intermediate pics with the current settings.

GauGau

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
gallerie
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2003, 04:01:31 am »

Quote from: "GauGau"
You won't have to delete and re-upload, since you would lose all views/comments/ratings on them as well. You can easily do the changes hyperion suggested in config and then use the "resize pictures" button in admin menu, which will let you re-build the thumbnails and intermediate pics with the current settings.

Very true.  :)  I never use it, so it didn't occur to me to suggest it.

pat

• Coppermine newbie
gallerie
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2003, 09:33:00 pm »

bonjour,voila dans configuration,j'ai mis image magick,est suprimer les photos,et retelecharger les photos,mais la impossible de charger une photos,j'ai un message d'erreur qui dit:Les images 'albums/userpics/Photo 002.jpg' ne peuvent pas être insérées dans l'album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

comment je doit faire pour configurer image magick...

merci a vous

voici ma config,

Hello, Voila in configuration, I put image magick, is suprimer photos, and retelecharger photos, but the impossible to load(charge) one photos, I have an error message which(who) dit:Les embellish with images ' albums / userpics / photo 002.jpg ' can not be inserted into the album

Been worth Error executing ImageMagick - Return: 127

How I has to make to configure image magick...

Thank you has you

Here is my config,http://Hello, Voila in configuration, I put image magick, is suprimer photos, and retelecharger photos, but the impossible to load(charge) one photos, I have an error message which(who) dit:Les embellish with images ' albums / userpics / photo 002.jpg ' can not be inserted into the album Been worth Error executing ImageMagick - Return: 127 How I has to make to configure image magick...Thank you has youHere is my config,[url]Hello, Voila in configuration, I put image magick, is suprimer photos, and retelecharger photos, but the impossible to load(charge) one photos, I have an error message which(who) dit:Les embellish with images ' albums / userpics / photo 002.jpg ' can not be inserted into the album Been worth Error executing ImageMagick - Return: 127 How I has to make to configure image magick...Thank you has youHere is my config,Hello, Voila in configuration, I put image magick, is suprimer photos, and retelecharger photos, but the impossible to load(charge) one photos, I have an error message which(who) dit:Les embellish with images ' albums / userpics / photo 002.jpg ' can not be inserted into the album Been worth Error executing ImageMagick - Return: 127 How I has to make to configure image magick...Thank you has youHere is my config..   [url]http://www.portalinfodelires.com/www/cpg1.2.0final/config.php

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
gallerie
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2003, 08:53:44 am »

you're a joker, aren't you? Of course we can not access your config page without admin account.
Please edit your previous post and remove the many double lines/paragraphs in it.
To solve the IM issue: check if you really have IM on your server, ask your webhost for the exact path to the convert of IM )no, you can't install it by yourself without shell access).
To find out more, search this board for the term
Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Please do only post one question per thread!

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.