Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugins?  (Read 7082 times)

Toxic

• Coppermine newbie
Plugins?
« on: August 31, 2005, 03:37:58 pm »

I just finished installing coppermine and downloaded a plugin, but I have no idea where to upload and how to install it. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 09:49:55 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Plugins?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 03:42:30 pm »

Plugins are a new feature for Coppermine 1.4. You need to be running that version to be able to install and use plugins.

Toxic

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 09:29:13 pm »

Oh, okay. Thank you.

hmp

• Coppermine newbie
    • blogging by Martin
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 02:29:25 pm »

Where do you find plugins for Coppermine?
/hmp

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 02:46:34 pm »

http://cpg-contrib.org and the mods board.

IamDeirdre

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 07:25:39 pm »

Has anything ever come of the idea of making a plugin or mod? I've searched all over and I can't seem to find anything.

I made a HUGE mistake and used GoDaddy's "Value Applications" to install a copy of Coppermine. Now I can't get ANY access to the database. No PhpMyAdmin, no dumps, nothing, GoDaddy is absolutely useless as far as this is concerned. The only way I could back up my data would be from something internal. I did try Mysqldumper, and it can't access the mysql either (they block the ports).

I've invested many days uploading and keywording over 500 pictures, and I'd really hate to have to do it all over. I want to switch to Bluehost where they give you total access, but I'd hate to lose all that work.

Any thoughts? I'd really appreciate it!

Oh and a warning to anyone considering GoDaddy for anything that involves MySQL, DON'T DO IT! Try Bluehost or 1and1 instead. (My 2¢)
Deirdre

IamDeirdre

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 09:59:02 pm »

Could this help me?

Remove relocate_server.php file from your website
« on: November 27, 2005, 02:09:59 PM »

If you installed 1.4.2 or any 1.4 betas, you have a file called relocate_server.php in your root Coppermine directory.  You need to remove this file as soon as possible.  This file is designed to assist when moving from one server to another.  It allows the user to view the information in config.inc.php, but doesn't ask for any authentication.  If you have this file on your server your MySQL database information is available for anyone who executes the script.

If so, where could I find a copy of relocate_server.php? Apparently I don't have it. My install version is 1.42.

Thanks!
Deirdre

Nibbler

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 10:32:07 pm »

Please use the 1.4 support board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.