Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IE forgets that I am logged in?!!  (Read 2996 times)

proninja

• Coppermine newbie
IE forgets that I am logged in?!!
« on: August 30, 2005, 01:00:38 am »

I have been using coppermine for about a week now and have experienced no problems. Today I decided to add a new gallery and upload some new pictures.

All was well and I selected 5 files from my hard drive and clicked upload. This worked fine and all the files were uploaded. I then set about entering the details for each file (title, description etc)... after completing the details for the second file and clicking ok i was greeted by a "Permission denied" message... i clicked ok and realised i had been logged out.

I logged in again and was messing about in the admin menu when it happened again, the permission denied message appeared and i was yet again logged out.

I opened up firefox and have had no problems at all. For whatever reason IE keeps logging me out... any ideas?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: IE forgets that I am logged in?!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 07:56:08 am »

hard to say without a link and test user account, and without being able to look at your IE's settings. Check the privacy tab, check third-party-software like the notorious "Norton Internet Security" suite (and other similar products).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.