Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: various errors after changing Cpanel password  (Read 2556 times)

scottking

• Coppermine novice
various errors after changing Cpanel password
« on: August 28, 2005, 08:32:29 pm »

After I  changed my cpanel password I had to change the include/config.inc.php to match the current password put coppermine did not work. I tried reinstalling coppermine with my backup database and ran the install.php and got the following errors. Anyone have a clue what I am doing wrong to get coppermine up and running again.

mySQL Error: Table 'cpg134_albums' already existson query ' CREATE TABLE cpg134_albums ( aid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', description text NOT NULL, visibility int(11) NOT NULL default '0', uploads enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'NO', comments enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'YES', votes enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'YES', pos int(11) NOT NULL default '0', category int(11) NOT NULL default '0', pic_count int(11) NOT NULL default '0', thumb int(11) NOT NULL default '0', last_addition datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', stat_uptodate enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'NO', keyword VARCHAR( 50 ), PRIMARY KEY (aid), KEY alb_category (category) ) TYPE=MyISAM'

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: various errors after changing Cpanel password
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 08:39:25 pm »

You attempted to install Coppemine in a database that already has Coppermine tables.  There is no reason to reinstall, you need to examine what was changed and fix Coppermine accordingly.  If the only thing that changed was the MySQL password, then changing the database password in config.inc.php will fix the connection problem.  If it still doesn't work, that means more than just the password changed.  The user probably was dropped - you need to check your MySQL database and see what user has rights to the Coppermine tables.  You can always just make a new MySQL user with the appropriate MySQL permissions, and then put that information in config.inc.php.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.