Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alignment issue in Albums  (Read 5315 times)

elemental

• Coppermine newbie
Alignment issue in Albums
« on: August 26, 2005, 02:47:16 am »

The table that contains the albums is in the center on my page, leaving a huge two inches of space from the left of the screen to the albums. I would like to get rid of this space, so I think I need to align this table to the very left of the site, instead of center. I've changed just about all align="center" in my theme.php and template.html to  align="left" and the album table is still in the middle. Does anyone know what could be causing this? What am I editing wrong? Thank you in advance.

Nibbler

Re: Alignment issue in Albums
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 03:03:14 am »

Please post a link to your site. Keep in mind there is no support for 1.4

NostachBeOrchGaer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 06:49:48 am »

I'm not using version 1.4. Here's a link to my Gallery: http://www.ringobsession.net/CPG/index.php

It's odd that the table for "Random Files" is aligned all the way to the left, which is what I would like for the album table to do as well. If you look at the album list you can see how off centered it is. Do you know what file I might need to edit to alter this alignment and if so what tags? Div? <p align="left">? Or <table =align="left">?

Okay, I just realized my username says I'm using 1.4.x...but I'm almost positive I'm using 1.3.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 06:56:40 am »

You are running 1.3.3 and both your album list and random block are centered. Perhaps switching 'Number of columns on thumbnail page' to 3 will help.

NostachBeOrchGaer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 07:08:31 am »

Well, the Album List is now going off the page and my Random Block is not to the left. But I think this looks much better than it did before. Thanks for the help Nibbler!

Edit: Just curious. While I was looking in the config there's a table width option for the Album List. Would this be beneficial any for aligning? Mine is currently set to 800.

NostachBeOrchGaer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 01:24:48 am »

It seems the table width was in fact the problem. I replaced the 800 with 100% and now everything is aligned nicely without extra space on the left or right.

Thanks for the help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.