Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade Coppermine and Add A Button/Link  (Read 5894 times)

Craig Walsh

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Lucies Farm Ltd.
Upgrade Coppermine and Add A Button/Link
« on: July 21, 2005, 01:20:00 am »

We have a Coppermine installation at www.fotoknit.com/copper that works well.  I believe it's a somewhat older version, as the Coppermine installations I use at www.guernseycattle.com and www.whitehousevets.com handle the bulk upload of photographs in a different, "better" manner.

These three Coppermine installations --- and my daughter's Coppermine installation at www.green-gully.com --- all run on our single, dedicated Linux server.

I am looking for someone to please check the four installations (three of which are linked to forums) and to be sure we're running the latest versions, etc.  In essence to give them all a check-up...!

And I'd like to add a clickable button, banner, etc. to the Coppermine installation at www.fotoknit.com/copper that will tell folks we can sell them the photos in hi-res version, and on stretched canvas prints, shopping bags, etc.  We have an e-commerce site already with shopping cart and credit card integration at www.luciesfarm.co.uk, so I just wanted to tell folks they could buy stuff, with a link, on the Coppermine site.

I'd try doing this myself, but I run the risk of messing up things that are already working.  I'd much rather the comfort of knowing that someone who knows what they're doing is on the case....

If you can assist, please e-mail me or post here and let me know the fee you'd like.  Payment can be made by PayPal, etc.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 08:35:11 am by GauGau »
Craig Walsh
CPG Photo Gallery - www.bark.ch
Member of the Association of Photographers (AOP)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upgrade Coppermine and Add A Button/Link
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 09:46:40 am »

http://fotoknit.com/copper/ - cpg1.3.2
http://guernseycattle.com/copper/ - cpg1.2.1
http://www.whitehousevets.com/cpg/ - cpg1.3.2
http://www.green-gully.com/copper/index.php - cpg1.3.2

All versions need updating. I'm ready to do the job, payment by amazon, each gallery for EUR 10, payment after work is done. Not sure about the e-commerce integration though, needs looking into, price quote for integration when I have the details.
To start the job, I need this information for all of the sites: FTP account, coppermine admin account.
Please send me a PM.

Joachim

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 08:34:53 am »

apparently you're not interessted, or the job has already been done. It would have been nice if you replied, saying so. Closing this thread now, as the job seems no longer to be vacant.

Craig Walsh

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Lucies Farm Ltd.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 12:16:22 am »

Sorry for the delay.  I received a PM from Dave --- he'd helped us on a prior installation --- and he said he'd do this job for us.  There was then a bit of a delay, vacations, etc.  One of the joys of summer.

At any rate, Dave has just recently finished this for us, and I remembered (a bit late --- my apologies) to come and close this out.  But I see that it's already been done.

My apologies for not closing this earlier. 
Craig Walsh
CPG Photo Gallery - www.bark.ch
Member of the Association of Photographers (AOP)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.