Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some problems, clickable links and admin mode  (Read 5758 times)

vat

• Coppermine newbie
Some problems, clickable links and admin mode
« on: September 28, 2003, 08:29:25 am »

When I exit admin mode, it throws me back in to the site index (index.php) after saying "leaving admin mode"

What happens when you have a long link? Like: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=134

It doesn't really look good...

klaskruse

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.terralights.de/terralightsII/index.php
Some problems, clickable links and admin mode
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 10:58:32 pm »

To use html in the custom user fields I modyfied the displayimage.php.
On ~row 228 find:
Code: [Select]
                   $info[$CONFIG['user_field'.$i.'_name']] = make_clickable($CURRENT_PIC_DATA['user'.$i]);

Replace with:
Code: [Select]
                       $info[$CONFIG['user_field'.$i.'_name']] = $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['user'.$i];
                        $info[$CONFIG['user_field'.$i.'_name']] = str_replace("&lt;", '<', $info[$CONFIG['user_field'.$i.'_name']]);
                        $info[$CONFIG['user_field'.$i.'_name']] = str_replace("&gt;", '>', $info[$CONFIG['user_field'.$i.'_name']]);
                        $info[$CONFIG['user_field'.$i.'_name']] = str_replace("&quot;", '"', $info[$CONFIG['user_field'.$i.'_name']]);

Example ("Hinweis des Autors:" German only, sorry)
Klas
[size=9]NEVER forget to BACKUP the original[/size]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.