Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems after installing coppermine  (Read 4939 times)

flalvare

• Coppermine newbie
Problems after installing coppermine
« on: December 02, 2003, 04:21:49 am »

Hi:

I have PHPNuke 6.9+FoxServ in Windows XP, and after been unable to install CPG 1.1D, i went to 1.2rc4, and so far so good i could install it. Nevertheless, i have to problems:

First, when i enter to the module, the following message is displayed on every page related with CPG:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\foxserv\www\header.php:32) in c:\foxserv\www\modules\coppermine\include\functions.inc.php on line 56

Second, when i try to upload any image:

in batch format, the images are listed but there is a broken thumbnail next to them, and when i select "upload", again there is another list with broken thumbnails and if i click on those images, there is the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in c:\foxserv\www\modules\coppermine\include\functions.inc.php on line 142

And if i try to upload one for one:

GD X.X
PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

File: c:\foxserv\www\modules\coppermine\include\picmgmt.inc.php - Line: 158

ImageMagick

The picture 'modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/540a_apple_nuevo~2.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 4

Cmd line :
convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 67x70 "modules\coppermine\albums\userpics\10002\540a_apple_nuevo~2.jpg" "modules\coppermine\albums\userpics\10002\thumb_540a_apple_nuevo~2.jpg"

The convert program said:

File: c:\foxserv\www\modules\coppermine\db_input.php - Line: 295

[/b]

Any help about the issues? Do i have to manually install GD o IM support or does it come included in CPG 1.2 RC4??? (Yes, i downloaded the specific version for phpnuke).

Thanks in advance

Flavio

gtroll

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • CPG-Nuke
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 06:23:13 am »

Look at you nuke file header.php line 32 your problem lies there... all other problems may stop once you correct this error.

flalvare

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 03:35:31 pm »

Well, about the header problems, i fired it out going to http://nukecops.com/postt739.html and comenting out the offending code.

About the Images Upload, i have not been able to resolve the problems, and i would like to ask again: do i have to install separately GD X.X or Image Magick?.

Thanks in advance

Flavio

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 05:56:20 pm »

Recompile PHP with GD, or install ImageMagick.  Try www.php.org, www.boutell.com/gd/, and www.imagemagick.org for instructions on how to do it.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

flalvare

• Coppermine newbie
Problems solved, at least partially
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 06:26:20 pm »

Thaks for the replies. About the problem, it was my fault, 'cos i was using an old version of FoxServ (2.1) with an old version of PHP/MySQL.
 I finally installed Appserv (latest version) and problems with headers error and upload images to gallery were solved.

Anyway, now, i have problems displaying the images: i created an album and put the pics in the userpics directory, and it says OK when the script processes them, and even shows the thumbnails in the gallery, but when i try to display them, it sends the following error:

Picture is in a non existant album (1)!?

File: c:\appserv\www\modules\coppermine\displayimage.php - Line: 554

Any info??

Thanks in advance

Flavio

DJMaze

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • Dragonfly CMS
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 07:06:01 pm »

we are familiar with that bug and is solved for the next release.
There are 2 kinds of users in this world: satisfied and complainers.
Why do we never hear something from the satisfied users?
http://coppermine-gallery.net/forum/index.php?topic=24315.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.