Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: album cannot be edited, pictures not visible when album opened  (Read 2271 times)

renatab

• Coppermine novice
    • www.renatavonline.com

I had to upload a backup of my gallery today, and since then something's gone strange.
A new album I created cannot be edited, and when I go directly to the album, it does not show pictures. The ones I upload to the album can be found though in the "last additions", and there i get into the very correct album.
http://www.renatavonline.com/gallery/index.php
is the link.
The batchupload caused me trouble as well, so I wonder if I need to replace/ repair some files in the script, but I have no clue where to start.
 :\'(
grazie
renata

>>> I just realized that I messed up terribly by forgetting how you have to get categories first, then define those further in "albums". After rebuilding the gallery step-by-step offline on xampp my brainfreeze fortunately freed itself :-[
grazie ancora
r
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 08:08:09 pm by GauGau »
a shot says more than a thousand words...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.