Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A LARGE problem  (Read 4284 times)

EpiK

• Coppermine newbie
A LARGE problem
« on: December 02, 2003, 03:30:33 am »

I have PH-Nuke 6.9

I'm having a problem with the module: Coppermine Gallery
Installed: coppermine gallery ver.1.1.0rc4

Got it working uploaded some pictures, everything is working, looks good.

So I decide to play around with some themes (the coppermine gallery themes) I try Igames themes

Ok that theme looks ok, but I want to see the rest so I go and try "eyeball" theme.

Now with this theme everytime I go to the coppermine module I get this error:
Template error
Failed to find block 'logout'(#(<!-- BEGIN logout -->)(.*?)(<!-- END logout -->)#s) in :

This even happens when going to the configuration of coppermine.

The first time this happned I luckily had a 2nd browser open with the default theme still up and at the configuration screen, and was able to access the configuration and reset the theme. Which got it working again.

Stupid enough I thought maybe it was just a one time deal and changed the theme back to "eyeball". This time I only had one window open.

Now because the error even comes up on the configuration screen I can no longer change the theme. So the coppermine module has now become very, very useless.

Also..maybe its just today and somethings screwed up at the site but the forum is running VERY SLOW. Taking about 20minutes to get onto it. And giving errors sometime. Just thought I would let you know.

How do I uninstall the module, uninstalling it and re-installing it will probably put it back to the default theme. It added some tables to the database I beleive during installation. Because I am PHP nuke newb I don't know how to un-install it. Any ideas on how to get it back to the default theme would be apreciated. Either through un-installing and re-installing or some other way to access the config.

Also is anyone else having this problem? did something wrong happen during installation? remember some of the other themes work perfectly its just this theme (so far) that is giving this error. I know that Igames and the default theme work.

thanks
(not sure if this was the right place to post, sorry if it wasnt, if admin see's this please move topic to apropiate area)

EpiK

• Coppermine newbie
Fixed it.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 04:58:25 am »

Had this one figured out by somone at PHP Nuke cops.

What I had to do was:

rename the faulty theme.
copy a theme that was working.
rename it to the faulty theme.
then log back onto config and change the theme back to default.
then delete the faulty theme and the copy.

Many of the themes that came with the download were faulty and did not work at all. Igames works but there is a link error. Which I have made a post about. Only about 3 themes ended up working one of them being the default.

gtroll

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • CPG-Nuke
A LARGE problem
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 06:04:04 am »

Great title very descriptive...
Installation-english.txt said :
ONLY DEFAULT THEME is included in this package.
It is easy to change the look to match your theme by editing the css file. Copy the default directory to a folder in the themes directory of the name of your choice and edit to your delight.

We accidently included other theme package from dev in this package. But only DEFAULT THEME is guaranted to work... You could have also gone to your phpmyadmin and changed cpg_config to default.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.