Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Open a pop-up window for full larger image  (Read 3564 times)

cftranslate

• Coppermine newbie
Open a pop-up window for full larger image
« on: August 01, 2006, 12:41:23 am »

Being a php programmer I have been trying to change the code in thumbnails.php when an album pictures are displayed so that when I click on them they don't call displayimage.php but a custom pop-up window opens with the picture.

I think that the proper arrangement for an intuitive gallery would be for a pop-up to open for full screen picture (or at least having that option in configuration). Clicking on a thumbnail to go to other page with the pic requires going back to the album to keep watching pics.

A much better more elegant solution would be a full screen pop-up (800x600 or 1024x768) that's closed to get the the album thumbnails again.

I have not been able to implement this modification because beside the album number, I need the pic name or id instead of pic position currently passed as  displayimage.php?album=xxx&position=xxx.

FEATURE REQUEST:

Thumnails call a javascript function that contains a window.open statement to which album, pic id and possibly pic width and size are passed for the pic to fit exactly into the  pop-up window

If this (to me elegant feature)  is not considered,
How could I change thumbnails.php? My main problem is to know the php variables that contain album number and a inique pic id, or how to handlle pic position to get to a particulat picture. Another problem is increasing total gallery views counter and particular pictures views counter.

Thanks

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 07:26:45 am by GauGau »

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Open a pop-up window for full larger image
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 07:26:34 am »

Already is in the devel branch of the svn, so I'm marking this thread accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.