Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: link error  (Read 6240 times)

bendy

• Coppermine newbie
link error
« on: December 01, 2003, 02:56:37 pm »

Hi Cas,
first let me thank you for creating the hack for postnuke for coppermine. I'm having a slight problem with the configuration though. I have Postnuke and coppermine with your hack on another site and it works great! I'm considering moving the site to a new provider but I want to make sure everything works ok. So I installed postnuke, coppermine and then your script, pnCPG. I have the config file set to what would be my site for now until I decide to use this hosting company. I have the url in the blocks section set to {pnCPG}. But when you click the link in the menu I get the "cannot find" error in Post nuke. I've tried every combination in the admin/pncpg (/coppermine with a trailing slash and without, the whole url: http://s88351187.onlinehome.us/coppermine with and without the trailing slash) I made sure that the index_pn.php file is in the root coppermine directory also. Now the only two differences between the two sites that I know of is that the hosting company that I can't get it to work on is a Linux server and the one that it works on is a windows server. Also, the site that it works on, I have two databases, one for postnuke and one for coppermine (I originally set up coppermine first then postnuke) on the linux server, they will only allow one database so coppermine and postnuke are using the same database. Could these differences be why it's not working on the linux servers? I'm sure I'm missing something very simple but I can't figure it out.
I can give you all of the access with passwords because they are not officially up and running so you can't hurt anything.

thanks for your help
bendy

the site that it works on is www.bendy.net/nuke

here's the config file in the admin section of the one that doesn't work:

_PNCPGMODIFYCONFIG  

_MODSUBJECT   http://s88351187.onlinehome.us/coppermine
_MODWARNING
_MODWRAP       no
_MODWINDOW  no
_MODUSERS      yes
_PNCPGGUEST    no
_MODUPDATEPN  no
_PNPREFIX    nuke_users
_CPGPREFIX  cpg11d_users

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
link error
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 10:58:49 pm »

Bendy,
see my email, the name of the module should be pnCPG and not pncpg, on *nix platforms it is all case sensitive.

Cas

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
link error
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 10:59:09 pm »

Bendy,
see my email, the name of the module should be pnCPG and not pncpg, on *nix platforms it is all case sensitive.

Cas

bendy

• Coppermine newbie
that fixed it
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 12:12:14 am »

:idea:   thanks Cas,
amazingly simple yet very effective...I knew it was something simple like that.

:D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.