Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Various changes needed including SEF URLS, finish my ad banner installation, etc  (Read 4905 times)

fusionx

• Coppermine newbie

Using Coppermine 1.3.2 with mods I've made myself.  The site URL is below (adult content).

I would like to hire someone to finish my advertising banner modifications. I have it working great as long as a category ID is passed in the URL, but there are several places where it is not passed, and I can not figure out how to modify the code to add it. It *should* be fairly easy for a real php programmer who understands Coppermine.  I'm using phpAdsNew and have it integrated with the anycontent mod.

Since the person will be going through a lot of the code, this would be a great time to review the changes I've made and optimize the code. I know there are better ways to do the mods I've hacked in.

Also, if possible, I'd like to get the site converted to use search engine friendly URLS throughout. I've searched the board and read the various posts, and I know I'll break everything if I even try!  My server does allow mod_rewrite. It's my own dediicated server so we can add any modules/tweaks necessary.

There are some other small tweaks I'd like the person to do - you'll see some theme issues with tables that are too large, some small misalignments, etc.

While the work is going on, I'd welcome recommendations for integration of any other mods or optimization tweaks.

Once version 1.4+ is out and stable, I'd like the same person to integrate these mods (as required, or course) and update my site with the new version. It makes sense to ahve the same person do it as they will be familiar with the mods.

I'd like to discuss the budget for this - I'm very willing to pay a fair and reasonable fee, whether fixed or hourly. 

I can wrap up all my code and database, etc, and give that to you, or, I can replicate the site into a development domain and give you full access. Either way is OK by me.

Please review the site and see the changes I've made and if you are interested, please contact me here, or through ICQ at 328-104-379 to discuss cost and timelines.  This could easily become a long-term relationship. I can pay using paypal or epassporte. Should you want a different payment method, just let me know.

Warning: Adult Content!

http://www.primanudes.com

Thank you!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 02:17:37 am by Nibbler »

foulu

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • uhm

talk with fusionx.
work take by others.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 02:37:24 am by foulu »

fusionx

• Coppermine newbie

George_CC will be doing the work - thank you Foulu for inquiring.

fusionx

• Coppermine newbie

Hi All,

George_CC completed the work, plus fixed a number of problems I didn't even know I had!

Please close this thread - and thank you for this excellent resource!

I haven't had time to integrate his changes, but if you want to see, check them out on the dev domain at http://www.nudesblog.net

Warning - this is adult content. Not hardcore, but definately a bunch'o nekkid wimmins.  That's sort of American slang for naked girls. Sorry for any confusion  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.