Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme Selector does not work in all views  (Read 4051 times)

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Theme Selector does not work in all views
« on: August 12, 2005, 11:40:37 pm »

Aloha and Mahalo to all of you for an outstanding product.

I've been tinkering with 1.4 on a local setup and I find that once the .htaccess file is created, I can only switch themes when I am in Album List or Search, but cannot switch themes when I am in any of the other views such as 'random, lastup, etc'.   Did I screw something up  or is this a bug?

My appologies if this subject has already been mentioned.  I could not find it anywhere.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Dennis

Ooops!  I just reinstalled the whole enchilada for a fourth time... and went through it step by step, checking and re-checking along the way..... and it appears to have nothing to do with Coppermine itself... but, rather, with a bug with MINICMS and MASTERTEMPLATE. Once installed, it seems you cannot uninstall them completely and the redirection gets all messed up.  (I left this message here just so others with a similar problem might look here first... ) 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 09:55:20 am by GauGau »
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Theme Selector does not work in all views
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 09:55:12 am »

OK, thanks for returning and posting the solution. Marking the thread as "invalid".

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: Theme Selector does not work in all views
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 02:00:30 pm »

OK, thanks for returning and posting the solution. Marking the thread as "invalid".

Gaugau,

You might want to check this out as well.  When I install the SEF URL plug-in under CPG1.4, I am no longer able to switch to different themes in anything but the Album list and Search modes.   Might be a bug there.

Dennis

I rechecked and it really does seem to be a bug or incompatibility issue in the SEF URL plug-in rather than MiniCMS.  (Although MiniCMS dpes make my Server burp from time to time.) Sorry about the mis-direction earlier.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 02:12:47 pm by madeinhawaii »
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.