Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Albums directory not accessible for batch add files after upgrade  (Read 4973 times)

djoy

• Coppermine newbie

Hi all.  After upgrading to 141 and following the proper procedure i now het this error when trying to batch add files:

There are no folders inside the "albums" folder yet. Make sure to create at least one custom folder within "albums" folder and ftp-upload your files there. You mustn't upload to the "userpics" nor "edit" folders, they are reserved for http uploads and internal purposes.

I can still access all my albums for viewing and all my albums are still available in my "Album manager".  I have also triple checked all permissions.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 08:56:44 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Albums directory not accessible for batch add files after upgrade
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 11:12:34 pm »

There is no support for 1.4 - Downgrade to 1.3 if you require support.

AndyII

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 01:48:30 am »

Hi all.  After upgrading to 141 and following the proper procedure i now het this error when trying to batch add files:

There are no folders inside the "albums" folder yet. Make sure to create at least one custom folder within "albums" folder and ftp-upload your files there. You mustn't upload to the "userpics" nor "edit" folders, they are reserved for http uploads and internal purposes.

I can still access all my albums for viewing and all my albums are still available in my "Album manager".  I have also triple checked all permissions.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!
Must be a bug with v1.4 , I have same problem, and I have older versions installed on different sites

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 09:31:37 am »

If you think you have found a bug, update your version from the cvs, then read the docs that come with cpg1.4.1 on how to actually report a bug, then search the cpg1.4.x bugs board to find out if your bug has already been reported. If you did and you think that you discovered a genuine new bug, post a new report on the bugs board.
Locking this thread now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.