Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to allow certain user to edit the album and photos in public area  (Read 3136 times)

swbchen

• Coppermine newbie

How to allow certain user(not Admin) to edit the album and photos in public area
after integrated with PHPBB.
I can't access the memberlist in cpg after integrated with PHPBB . It shows only the memberlist in the PHPBB. I can't give the user the access right.

snork13

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Internet! Is that thing still around?
    • Gallery
Re: How to allow certain user to edit the album and photos in public area
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 02:52:33 am »

I can't access the memberlist in cpg after integrated with PHPBB . It shows only the memberlist in the PHPBB. I can't give the user the access right.

this is normal, you will have to handle it through groups...

-snork

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: How to allow certain user to edit the album and photos in public area
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 08:05:40 am »

in cpg1.3.x, regular users are not allowed to edit files that reside in public galleries. Cpg1.4.x will have an admin option that allows users to retain control over their pics, but it currently goes unsupported and is not recommended for production use yet.
We have a "one question per thread" policy you agreed to respect when signing up. Please respect it in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.